Frequently Asked Questions
BYOB . ONSITE PREP KITCHEN . CHIAVARI CHAIRS. YOUR OWN CATERING. PA SYSTEM PROVIDED = PERFECT MIX
1. Once your event request is submitted, you will be contacted to submit your event deposit. We do not consider your
date to be confirmed until your deposit has been submitted. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. Your venue rental includes 1 hour of setup time and 30 minutes of breakdown/cleaning time. If you require more
time, you will need to purchase an additional hour.
3. We are adjacent to the Race Street parking Lot, which has 60+ parking spaces operated by 3CDC.
4. Capacity: we can accommodate up to 75 guest seated banquet style, and 100 standing.
5. Trash should be removed at the end of your event or you will be assessed a cleaning fee of $75, via your initial form
of payment. All items including balloons and food brought into the venue, should be trashed or removed from the
venue upon exiting.
6. A/V needs such as projectors, microphones, speakers, etc. can be provided at an additional charge.
7. In order to view our facility you must schedule an appointment at least 48 hours in advance by calling 513-446-1650.
8. Refunds, please be advised that we do not issue refunds. Once booked, your deposit secures your event date, in
the event that you need to cancel your event, you will be provided with (1) opportunity to reschedule for a later
date. All remaining balances are due 14 days prior to your event date.
9. We do allow outside catering. Alcohol can be served on a BYOB basis, as long as there is no charge for
consumption. If you plan on serving alcohol at your event, please advise our staff at the time of booking, so that
you may consent to our liability waiver.