Frequently Asked Questions
BYOB . ONSITE PREP KITCHEN . CHIAVARI CHAIRS. YOUR OWN CATERING. PA SYSTEM PROVIDED
1. Once your event request is submitted, you will be contacted to submit your event deposit. We do not consider your
date to be confirmed until your deposit has been submitted along with a signed contract. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. Your venue rental includes 1 hour of setup time and 30 minutes of breakdown/cleaning time. If you require more
time, you will need to purchase an additional hour.
3. We are adjacent to the Race Street parking Lot, which has 60+ parking spaces operated by 3CDC.
4. Capacity: we can accommodate up to 75 guest seated banquet style, and 100 standing.
5. Trash should be removed at the end of your event or you will be assessed a cleaning fee of $175, via your initial form
of payment. All items including balloons, boxes and food brought into the venue, should be trashed or removed from the
venue upon exiting.
6. A/V needs such as projectors, microphones, speakers, etc. can be provided at an additional charge. A PA system along with
a 60 inch monitor is included with all rental at no additional charge.
7. In order to view our facility you must schedule an appointment via our walkthrough request page at least 24 hours in
8. Refunds, please be advised that we do not issue refunds. Once booked, your deposit and all amounts paid secure your
event date. In the event that you need to cancel your event, we must received at least 7 days written notice. You will be
provided with (1) opportunity to reschedule for a later date within a 6 month timeframe. All amounts paid, will be credited
towards your new event date.
9. We allow outside catering. Alcohol can be served on a BYOB basis, as long as there is no charge for
consumption. If you plan on serving alcohol at your event, please advise our staff at the time of booking, so that
you may consent to our liability waiver.
10. Your rental does not include venue staff unless requested. There is a fee of $25 per hour for staff assistance with your
event. The Confetti Room Team sets up your requested table/chair layout prior to your arrival. Prior to your exit, we return
to complete a venue walkthrough to ensure proper checkout procedures have been met.
11. Wedding rentals differ in that you received added set-up and exit time. In addition, A staff member remains on site to
assist with all details and possible guest concerns. Wedding rentals also include flips, equipment and chair breakdowns. In
order to receive these benefits, event must be listed as a wedding via contract.