COVID- 19 GUIDELINES
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to COVID-19, we will make all efforts to allow events to be rescheduled within 365 days from your originally scheduled event date, as long as the newly requested date is available. Per our contract our normal deposit/retainer policy still applies. All 50% initial retainers made to reserve your date are non-refundable. These amounts will be transferable to your newly selected event date. Please read the following COVID-19 Venue Guidelines and Requirements prior to booking.
All Guests are REQUIRED to wear a mask in the venue, except when eating or drinking.
If any guests have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms, including cough, fever, and shortness of breath, they will not be allowed to enter the venue.
Upon entering the venue, guests are required to disinfect their hands using hand sanitizer (provided by venue).
Venue capacity is limited to a maximum of 40 guests, no exceptions.
Guests must practice proper social distancing while in the venue.
Due to the Mandate placed by the state of Ohio, self-serve buffet service and self-serve drinks stations are NOT ALLOWED. All food and drinks must be served to guests by designated family members or staff. All servers/bartenders must wear masks and gloves during service.
All posted COVID-19 signage must remain in place for the entirety of your event.
Venue surfaces will be disinfected before and after each event, each event will be provided hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, antibacterials soap, and masks, via the venue.
The Confetti Room Staff has the right to change, modify, cancel, or end an event at any time due to failure to adhere to these guidelines.
The Confetti Room Staff will exercise their right to excuse any guests that refuse to comply with the aforementioned regulations or that appear to be sick and/or showing signs of COVID-19.
Due to recent statewide curfew requirements, ALL events must end by 10:00 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
BYOB . ONSITE PREP KITCHEN . CHIAVARI CHAIRS. YOUR OWN CATERING. PA SYSTEM PROVIDED
1. Once your event request is submitted, you will be contacted to submit your event deposit. We do not consider your
date to be confirmed until your deposit has been submitted along with a signed contract. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. Your venue rental includes 1 hour of setup time and 30 minutes of breakdown/cleaning time. If you require more
time, you will need to purchase an additional hour.
3. We are adjacent to the Race Street parking Lot, which has 60+ parking spaces operated by 3CDC.
4. Trash should be removed at the end of your event or you will be assessed a cleaning fee of $175, via your initial form
of payment. All items including balloons, boxes and food brought into the venue, should be trashed or removed from the
venue upon exiting.
5. A/V needs such as projectors, microphones, speakers, etc. can be provided at an additional charge. A PA system along with
a 60 inch monitor is included with all rental at no additional charge.
6. In order to view our facility you must schedule an appointment via our walkthrough request page at least 24 hours in
7. Refunds, please be advised that we do not issue refunds. Once booked, your deposit and all amounts paid secure your
event date. In the event that you need to cancel your event, we must received at least 7 days written notice. You will be
provided with (1) opportunity to reschedule for a later date within a 6 month timeframe. All amounts paid, will be credited
towards your new event date.
8. We allow outside catering. Alcohol can be served on a BYOB basis, as long as there is no charge for
consumption. If you plan on serving alcohol at your event, please advise our staff at the time of booking, so that
you may consent to our liability waiver.
9. Your rental does not include venue staff unless requested. There is a fee of $25 per hour for staff assistance with your
event. The Confetti Room Team sets up your requested table/chair layout prior to your arrival. Prior to your exit, we return
to complete a venue walkthrough to ensure proper checkout procedures have been met.
10. Wedding rentals differ in that you receive added set-up and exit time. In addition, A staff member remains on site to
assist with all details and possible guest concerns. Wedding rentals also include flips, equipment and chair breakdowns. In
order to receive these benefits, event must be listed as a wedding via contract.